Powered by Blogger.

Brian's Thought for the Day

Sunday 19 May 2013

Get your project on the fast track - ride with me!
Many people ask me what exactly I do in the chain of EB-5 business, I always refer to climbing Mt Everest, I would be your mountain guide and help you reach the peak! At some of my seminars, I often tell my audiences that you can build your own bridge over the river, or you may simply use the bridge I have already built; either way you can cross the river! Does that make sense?  To learn more about promoting your investment project to investors and raising capital in China, come to see me in Long Beach May 30, please log on http://www.EB5LASummit.org and regular registration rates will end May 22!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages

Archives

Popular Posts

Blogger news

Blogroll

Most Reading