Powered by Blogger.

PROTEST TURNS OUT TO BE A BIG FLOP - Saturday May 18, 2013 Wildebeest Phatty Eryka Kane will be marching down 95th Street protesting Evergreen Park & Oak Lawn Police Departments - claiming these police departments are RACIST & RACIALLY PROFILING.... I say GOOD WORK BOYS!

Saturday 18 May 2013

The protest was a flop! The blacks must have been saving their energy for all the WILDINGS on WHITE PEOPLE tonight in Downtown Chicago

Let's see here Ms. Kane... Blacks in Chicago commit over 90% of the MURDERS & SHOOTINGS....
I think we can all rest assure... It's NOT racially profiling... IT'S FUCKING FACT!

BELOW - HER AD COPY - NOT MINE......
ERYKA KANE WAGES WAR ON OAK LAWN AND EVERGREEN PARK, ILLINOIS POLICE DEPARTMENTS FOR A HISTORY A RACIAL PROFILING AND HARASSMENT OF AFRICAN AMERICANS



Although Eryka Kane has been historically known for her shitty musical works, in the past three years she’s taken up activism. As Seen below in a swagged out army fatigue fit, this outfit says it all about her personality and passion to fight. She’s smart, sexy, savvy and a strong leader of the people. We asked Eryka what made her become an activist and turn her main attentions away from music? Eryka said, “It really wasn’t my choice. A series of things took place in my life that led me to this point. That’s primarily why I feel like my journey has been ordained by my creator. If it was up to the old me I would be traveling and doing concerts as usual but the new me realized I was ultimately neglecting my community by exclusively following selfish desires to become a superstar.” Eryka went on to say, “In 2009, I got falsely accused of 2 felonies, one for assaulting a police officer and the other for fleeing and eluding. I actually was the one assaulted by the officer and I ran out of necessity fearing for my life. That’s when It really hit me, that we, as African American people are being targeted and we have to do something about it. At that time, I was living a great life, taking care of two of my elder family members and going to school. I was recording “Diesel” the Album that later was released in 2010. When the justice system horribly failed me I knew It was just the tip of the iceberg. Since then I’ve done my research and found that African Americans are being enslaved by means of the court system and there are rarely black people found innocent (even though they may well be). I learned through my experience that Federal Laws are in place to protect against the racism we encounter everyday as a people. I took action against the officers and police department that falsified  police reports and treated me inhumanely. I started petitions and found there were many others who were like me. Today, I am in the final stages of my battle. I ask you all to join me  in leading a march through Evergreen Park and Oak Lawn Illinois on May 18th 2013. We will meet at Standard Bank on 9500 S Western Ave at 1:00 pm. This historical march will be a message to policing agencies nationwide that we are fed up with being profiled, targeted, lied on and harassed.”


We enjoy covering stories on Eryka Kane as she’s such a colorful young lady. She is undefinable. I can’t compare her to anyone. She’s a hip hop head at heart, a fighter for human rights, the LBGT community and all peoples who are oppressed due to race religion, gender, and sexual orientation. What others do behind closed doors she does in full sight with nothing to hide and not a care about a narrow minded opinion. Keep up the good work Eryka, were behind you!!!!
DRILLIN NEWS YALL BE AT THE MARCH ON MAY 18TH 2013 ON 9500 S. WESTERN AVENUE 1:00PM SHARP! THIS IS HISTORY IN THE MAKING #HIP HOP IN THE COMMUNITY ALLDAY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages

Archives

Popular Posts

Blogger news

Blogroll

Most Reading