Powered by Blogger.

Former sniper, 40, quits U.S. Army and moves to Britain to become a woman after falling in love with lesbian student, 29 - Sniper Charles Pontiero changed his name to Alessia

Monday 16 September 2013

A former military sniper has quit the U.S. army and moved to Britain where she lives as a woman with her lesbian lover.
Former-squaddie Charles Pontiero, 40, is saving up for sex-change surgery after settling down in Coventry, West Midlands, with girlfriend Maria.
After meeting student Maria, 29, online, Charles changed her name by deed poll to Alessia - and swapped a life in the army for a job as an actress.
The blonde claims that she's finally decided to make the change and live openly as a woman 
in the UK because it's easier to change sex in Britain than the U.S.
Alessia, who has married three times and has two teenage children, said: 'I always felt more like a girl than a boy, but I felt like I had to hide my female side when I was in the army.
'I didn't feel like I was really being myself.
'My family have a military background, so it felt like it was always the thing that I was going to do - but it wasn't right for me.
'My family have always known that I feel more woman than man, so there were no surprises when I told them that I wanted to live as a woman.


Click & Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2422323/Former-sniper-40-quits-U-S-Army-moves-Britain-woman-falling-love-lesbian-student-29.html#ixzz2f7K4qSk9 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages

Archives

Popular Posts

Blogger news

Blogroll

Most Reading