Powered by Blogger.

Black Wildebeest Anna Byron Alcis puts on the LAWDY LAWDY LAWDY I lost my babies daddy!!!! Carlos Alcis, 43, WAS SPOOKED TO DEATH WHEN NYPD CAME TO HIS FREE GOVERNMENT SUBSIDIZED RESIDENCE!!!!

Sunday 8 September 2013

I haven't seen anything this dark and shiny since I bought my new black Ford LTD in 1975....says one cop...

Family mourns Brooklyn dad of eight who they say was literally scared to death by cops

Carlos Alcis, 43, was grieved Saturday at a funeral in Crown Heights, where his family also criticized the NYPD. Alcis, a Haitian illegal immigrant, died of an apparent heart attack after police entered his home hunting for a cell phone thief.


CLICK & Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/brooklyn/family-mourns-brooklyn-dad-criticizes-nypd-article-1.1448858#ixzz2eKK1gxpp

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages

Archives

Popular Posts

Blogger news

Blogroll

Most Reading