Powered by Blogger.

Rapper Ray J's new song is about tapping Nasty Mudshark Kim Kardashian first - “I Hit It First”

Monday 29 April 2013



In what may be coined one of the most-scandalous songs of 2013, singer and reality star Ray J‘s newest song, “I Hit It First,”and music video is sure to make him enemy No. 1 with baby daddy and rap star Kanye West. Why? Because the song reminds past love interest Kim Kardashian and the public that no matter where she goes or whom she moves on to, Ray J “hit it first.”


Clearly looking to stir up controversy, Ray J opens his new song with the following hook:
She might move on to rappers and ball players
But we all know I hit it first
I hop in the club and bop and show love
And I don’t even put in work
I hit, I hit, I hit

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Pages

Archives

Popular Posts

Blogger news

Blogroll

Most Reading